Camps at OMEGA
Ages 5-12 • COED
OMEGA offers camps during pre-determined Beaverton School District days off, Winter Break, Spring Break, and Summer Vacation. Our camps are full of fun activities. You may expect Gymnastics Instruction, Activities, and Games.
School Year Camp Pricing:
Half Day: 8:00AM-11:30AM $53 per child per day*
Full Day: 8:00AM-5:30PM $79 per child per day*
* If there are multiple days in a given camp, the price will reflect the additional days.
Summer Camp or Spring Break
With half day being $220 per child for week
And full day being $345 per child for week
Camp T-Shirt: $15
Annual Registration: $40
All campers are required to be OMEGA members (membership is $40) and have an OMEGA Camp T-Shirt ($15). Pack a nutritious snack, lunch (for full day camp) and water bottle.
Registration is available on-line or by contacting the Front Office via email or phone 503.466.4872.
Upcoming Camp Dates:
- Pumpkin Patch Camp
- Harvest Day Camp
- Turkey Day Prep and Play
11/24/2021 special time and price:
8:00AM-1:00PM $53 per student
- Winter Wonderland Camp
- Snowflake Camp
- MLK Camp
- President’s Day Camp
- Vice President’s Day Camp
- Spring Break Camp
- April Showers Camp
1 Week notice required to receive a 100% tuition credited to your OMEGA account. (by Monday for following week) No-shows will not receive a credit.
Due to changes surrounding the reopening of businesses in Washington County and the rest of the state, OMEGA has modified our Camp offerings to comply with new requirements from the Oregon Health Authority.
- Camps are weekly to comply with stable group requirements.
- Social distancing markers are placed throughout the gym and in the classroom to help facilitate social distancing.
- Camp staff and campers are required to wear face masks.
- Campers and staff will wash and sanitize their hands regularly throughout the day.
- There is modified check-in and check-out procedures to comply with social distancing requirements (parents remain outside and a staff person escorts students to and from vehicle).
- Campers are required to bring their own water bottle as drinking fountains are closed.
- In addition to regular AM and PM gym cleaning and sanitization, there are designated staff members in charge of sanitizing all surfaces after group use throughout the day